Whether you’re based in India, America or anywhere else in the world, good web design is essential. Gone are the days where you could simply publish an ordinary site and expect to get results.
Nowadays, if an individual visits your site, it will only take a few seconds before they decide whether to stay or go. If your site doesn’t make an instant impression and match the visitor’s expectations, then you’ll lose them as a potential customer. Keep reading to discover the importance of hiring an web design company that produces excellent designs, as well as some key insights into SEO.
What a Great Web Design Company in India Can Do For Your Business
With the increasing demands of visitors, it’s important to build a website that stands out. Here are three of the key reasons to employ the services of the
1. Insight – A great web design company knows what site visitors want from years of experience and research.
2. Branding – A great web designing company will be able to understand your brand and what you stand for. From here, they will be able to create a site that represents your personality and the message you want to convey to your customers.
3. Community – Despite the growing influence of social media platforms, a website forms the backbone of your online presence. Therefore, by establishing an excellently designed website, you’ll be helping to grow and nurture your community of followers. Visitors will be converted into customers and those customers will want to share your site with their friends and family.
4. Profitability – Let’s face it, when it comes to operating a business, being profitable is essential and should be the top priority. However, in order to continue making a profit you need both new customers and existing customers to keep coming back for more.
So, now you have a first-class site that exceeds customer expectations, how are you going to get people to visit it? This is where (SEO) search engine optimization comes into play. It’s important to know, however, that not all SEO services are the same. It’s important that you get the right results that fit the need of your business.
Not all SEO Companies in India are the same
There’s no doubting that an SEO company can bring a ton of traffic to your website. However, using the wrong types of tactics can bring you the wrong kind of traffic, or even get you penalized by Google. Here’s what a great SEO company in India will do for you:
1. Target the right people – While targeting a general search term with hundreds of thousands of monthly searches might sound like an appealing prospect, in reality this is usually a bad strategy. First of all, a general search term means you will get a lot of site visitors who have no interest in what you are selling. And second, you’ll be competing with a lot of different websites to get a high ranking in Google. A better strategy is to target the “long tail.” What this means is that you target much more specific search term key words that relate to people who actually want to buy from your business. Not only are you getting a higher quality of traffic to your site, but long tail keywords are far less competitive, meaning a much lower investment is required to rank high in search engines.
2. Quality over quantity – Beware of SEO companies that promise to get you on the first page of Google by building thousands of links. There can be no doubt that in order to rank high within Google, you have to have backlinks to your site. However, not all backlinks are equal. Having thousands of similar, automated links is likely to get you penalized by search engines if you’re not careful. Therefore, the best strategy is to obtain quality backlinks. These are those that come from reputable and relevant sites as your website becomes a reputable and trusted in its own right.
3. Monitor and improvement – Good SEO is about playing the “long-game.” It can time, and a great SEO company will continually analyze results and update the strategy in order to achieve the best chances of success.
Remember that when it comes to web design and SEO, always think about the long term implications and what it means to be providing your customers with a quality experience, while driving new customers to your website.